Σάββατο 13 Νοεμβρίου 2021

the promise...

 You're the bravest of hearts

You're the strongest of souls


You're my light in the dark


You're the place I call home


You can sleep in my arms

You don't have to explain


When you smile like the sun

That shines through the rain

That's why I'll be there

When the storm rises up

When the shadows descend

Every beat of my heart

Every day without end

I will stand like a rock

I will bend 'til I break

'Til there's no more to give

If that's what it takes

I will risk everything

I will fight, I will bleed

I will lay down my life

If that's what you need

Every second I live

That's the promise I make

Baby, that's what I'll give

If that's what it takes

Through the wind and the rain

Through the smoke and the fire...


Σ' Αγαπώ..............





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου