Δευτέρα 13 Ιουλίου 2020

....I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know...

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

......................................................

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets

.....................................................

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
No, I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight


ily.......

exaggerations...



μπορείς να πεις πως να μη νιώθω τόσα?
πως να μη σε σκεφτομαι συνέχεια?
πως να μη σε θέλω?
πως να σ' αγαπήσω λιγότερο?
μπορείς?....μπορεί η καρδιά σου να πει το πώς?.....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου